In 2010, after completing a rigorous application and site review process by Meals On Wheels America, we were awarded “Exemplary Status” Magnet Accreditation for our outstanding senior nutrition program.
The Dr. Edwin Frey Society
In Support of the Meals On Wheels Endowment Fund
The Dr. Edwin Frey Society was established to give deserving recognition to friends who provide outright gifts or arrange future gifts in support of Meals On Wheels of Northampton County Endowment Fund. The society is named in honor and in memory of the late Dr. Edwin Frey, founder of the organization, Past Board President and Volunteer.
Gifts that qualify for membership in the society include the following:
- Bequests — may be arranged for the benefit of Meals On Wheels Endowment Fund with a will provision of $5,000 or more.
- Gifts of Life Insurance — offer the opportunity to designate Meals On Wheels as beneficiary of an existing or new life insurance policy or as owner of a new or existing policy for which premium payments paid to Meals On Wheels are regarded as charitable gifts.
- Beneficiary Designations — arranged through retirement or investment plans designating Meals On Wheels as beneficiary in the amount of $5,000 or more.
- Charitable Trusts — require a minimum investment of $100,000 and provide personal annual income during one’s lifetime with the principal and accrued interest ultimately realized by Meals On Wheels.
- Charitable Lead Trusts — provide Meals On Wheels with annual gifts for a specified number of years at which time the trust assets return to the donor or the donor designee(s).
Copies of both the Investment Policy and Spending Policy for The Endowment Fund, as approved by the Board of Directors, are available.
For additional information or to discuss your interest in The Dr. Edwin Frey Society, please contact Jim Waters at 610-691-1030 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to see the members of The Dr. Edwin Frey Society