Meals On Wheels of Northampton County promotes healthy living through the delivery of nutrition services. Our volunteers not only provide our clients with meals — they bring smiles as the “driving force” behind our mission. Whether you can volunteer once a month or once a week, your assistance is welcomed and greatly appreciated.
You can help in a number of ways:
- Meal Delivery – Deliver meals to homebound seniors and disabled individuals in Northampton County. Delivery takes about 90 minutes.
- Grocery Shopping Service – Taking shopping orders, or doing the shopping and delivering groceries to clients.
- Office Work – Answering phones and other clerical duties.
- Volunteer Teams – Volunteer opportunities for your employees, congregation or service club are available.
- Community Service – Opportunities for high school students.
- One-Time Projects – Painting, landscaping and other needs.
To start volunteering, call 610.691.1030 or fill out the form below to get started.